Hard Flex Torsion Bar for InkJecta Tattoo Machines
Created by Byron Dreschler, InkJecta’s patented torsion drive system allows artists to adjust their InkJecta machine to their preferred give. Each bar measures approximately 86mm in length and is manufactured from medical grade ertalyte for safe and hygienic use. The bars are remarkably flexible with ridges for convenient removal and replacement while setting up your machine.
The InkJecta torsion bars are available in Soft, Medium, and Hard. They are all compatible with InkJecta Flite Nano and V2.1 Combo tattoo machines. This listing is for the InkJecta Hard Torsion Bar. A hard give is useful for hard hits, saturation, and heavy lining work.
- Type: Hard
- Length: 86mm
- Manufactured from medical grade ertalyte
- Remarkably flexible; comes with ridges for easy set-up
- Compatible with Flite Nano and V2.1 Combo tattoo machines
- Part of InkJecta’s patented flex torsion drive system
- Available in Soft and Medium
- Price per one torsion bar