- Silver Atom X Tattoo Power Supply by Critical Tattoo®
Critical Tattoo strives to provide tattoo artists with American-made products that are innovative, elegant, and above-all satisfactory.
The Critical Tattoo® Atom X Power Supply is easy to operate, replacing the control knob from the former Atom Power Supply with the user-friendly buttons from the CX models. It has a center button to turn the machine on and off, two voltage preset buttons, and two buttons to increase or decrease voltage during operation. The Atom X also features the same unique voltage indicator as the Atom Power Supply, which changes color according to its voltage setting. It has a precision regulated set point voltage ranging from 0 up to 17dvc. This power supply also has a voltage readout display screen and a 0.1 adjustment resolution.
The Atom X Power Supply has 1/4” mono jack inputs for standard RCA clipcords and foot pedals if desired (although a foot pedal is not required to operate, as this power supply has a pedal override mode). It has two foot pedal modes — maintained and momentary — as well as a jumpstart mode for hard starting tattoo machines. The Atom X Power Supply is compatible with all coil and rotary machines.
Built-in neodymium magnets allow this power supply to have a strong hold for use on a variety of surfaces. The Atom X Power Supply has a fully machined anodized aluminum housing and is available in Black and Silver. This listing is for the Atom X Power Supply in Silver. A power cord and informative insert including a diagram of the Atom X Power Supply are included with your purchase.
- Color: Black
- Precision Regulated Set Point Voltage: 0–17vdc
- Compatible with all coil and rotary machines
- User-friendly on/off button, dual voltage preset buttons, and voltage readout screen
- Non-volatile memory ensures voltage presets are maintained even when power is removed
- 0.1 volt adjustment resolution
- Color changing voltage indicator
- Two foot pedal modes — maintained or momentary
- Jumpstart mode enabled for hard starting machines
- Universal input (110-240VAC 50/60Hz)
- 1/4” mono jack inputs for standard clip cord and foot pedal (foot pedal not required to run)
- CNC-machined anodized aluminum housing
- Built-in neodymium magnets for strong hold
- Built-in short circuit protection
- Power cord included
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufactured in the USA
- Available in Silver
Posted by Unknown on Nov 27th 2017
Love this power supply, helps put out great work
Super power supply!!!
Posted by Sakyo on Sep 15th 2017
Compact and lightweight, convenient to carry!!
A solid rear magnet will stabilize!
The beauty of light and stable voltage ..... This power supply has a lot of charm!!!!!