The Critical Atom Power Supply looks like no other power supply: the colour of the power supply changes depending on the voltage you're running your machine on.
The Critical Atom is also extremely easy to operate: everything is done with just one button. To change the voltage you just turn the button and you can use the same button to switch on your tattoo machine or to change the settings like maintained mode and jump start. You can of course still connect a foot pedal if you prefer.
There are built in magnets in the base of the Atom, so you can attach it to any magnetic surface. But if you prefer to just put it on a horizontal surface, the silicone on the base will ensure it doesn't slide.
- Colour indicates voltage (range 1.5 – 17 volt)
- One button for all settings
- Compatible with all coil and rotary machines
- Built in magnets and silicone base for use on a variety of surfaces
- Can be used with or without a foot pedal
- Maintained or momentary foot pedal modes
- Jump start for hard starting rotaries
- Fully machined, Anodized Aluminum housing – available in silver or black
- Dimensions: height: 4.4 cm (1 3/4”), diameter 7.3 cm (2 7/8”)
- Weight: 180 grams
- Comprehensive 2 year manufacturers warranty